Hello My Lovelies!
I decided to do a mini blog post for you all!
I just tried this recipe out and it is perfect!
If you’re gluten free like me then you know all about the struggle of finding a good cookie that you can actually eat! If you like peanut butter then look no further!!
All you need is three ingredients!
- Peanut Butter. (Duh)
- And an egg.
I don’t usually use measurements and just kinda wing it and go by consistency. But I’ll try my best to make it easier for you.
- Take 4/5 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter and pop in a mixing bowl.
- Take one egg and crack it into the bowl.
- Then about 4 tablespoons of normal sugar.
- Give it a mix. Until it’s cookie dough consistency. So firm but not too firm. And if you need too,add a bit more peanut butter.
- Put in the oven at 200c for about 10 minutes.
And voilà all done!! These are so tasty!
If you try it let me know how they turn out!