Hello my Lovelies!
Can you believe its summer 2015 already?! This year is just going so quickly!
Most summers I have a list of things I want to do so this year I thought I’d share it with you guys.
- Number one always on my list is to go on a holiday. Living in Ireland/UK there’s never much sun and it really isn’t summer without some fun in the sun. This year I’m going to Portugal with boyfriend and I just cant’t wait!
- Go camping. I love going camping. I used to go all the time with my mam and sister! I love just being in the country side and going for walks along a river and swimming in the lakes.
- This summer I really want to take a road trip. For I don’t know how long I’ve always wanted to go to Cornwall. It’s like a 6 hour drive to Cornwall from where I live. That’s long enough to be a road trip right?
- Make my own cocktails. It’s not summer without cocktails!
- Build a sand castle.
- Go Zorbing.
- Go to a carnival. I love carnivals and fun fairs! Especially in summer they’re so much fun and even though I always lose I still love playing all the carnival games!
- Go to a water park.
- Have a water fight!
- Read at least 5 books off my list. I read a lot anyways but I have a summer book list that I really want to get through!
- Go to a concert. I haven’t been to a concert in like forever and I’m dying to go to one again!
- Spend the night at the beach.
- Have fun! I don’t want to have to worry about anything I just want have fun,act like a teenager and fun!
- Lastly on my bucket list to create a YouTube channel. I’m still not too sure about this. I’m just not brave enough! I’ts something I’ve wanted to do for a long time I just need to work up the nerve!
Well guys that’s the main things off my bucket list for this year. Hopefully I’ll get to do them all and hopefully there’ll be other things to add to my list!
Whats on your summer bucket list? I’d love to know!